Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Peanut Butter Sandwich



Oh that title isn't a typo. I left out the jelly on purpose. I've never liked jelly on my PB sandwiches ever since I was a kid. From 1-3 grade I ate a peanut butter sandwich every day. Then I just couldn't look at peanut butter and had to take a 5 year break. Then at a friends house all there was was peanut butter sandwiches so I had one and fell in love again. Now I'm still in love with PB but now I love it in moderation so it will be a long lasting love haha. I don't think I need to give directions to this meal but I suggest white bread, crunchy peanut butter, and salted kettle chips. It's simple and delicious and pleases everyone of all ages.

2 comments:

  1. Will you be available via text if I need help while preparing this meal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like thinly sliced apples on my peanut butter sandwich. It adds just the right amount of sweet. For the really adventurous - I also sprinkle with a little salt and chile powder. I love sweet and spicy together! Okay, maybe a little weird, but it's worth a try!

    ReplyDelete