Friday, February 12, 2010

Chicken Tacos 2



I was in class with my friend Tim and we were talking. He said he was going to make chicken tacos and ever since he said that I've been craving them. To make this dish I would normally boil the chicken but I decided to use a rotisserie chicken instead, and here's why...

Reason I love rotisserie chicken:
1. It saves at least an hour of cook time
2. Less germs because there's no raw chicken
3. They use a spinning rotisserie which keeps the chicken extra moist
4. It's less than 10 dollars
5. It's healthier than other meats

Now the whole chicken gives you enough for about 20-25 tacos. If you have a lot of people make sure to use enough chickens. I made the exact same recipe as I did in my September posts. I used side dishes like onions with lime, cheese, lettuce, and secret sauce. Sorry, still can't share the secret sauce. haha.

2 comments:

  1. go to costco for your rotisserie chicken!! it's about $4 and TWICE as big as the rotisserie chickens in normal grocery stores. one of those chickens makes about 60-65 tacos. so it's GREAT for a lot of people. unless it's at matt's house. then it's only good enough for the both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminiscent of Pike Place venison tacos! Yum!

    ReplyDelete