Friday, December 25, 2009

Prime RIb Leftover Sandwich


Holy Crap! this is my 60th recipe! Pretty soon I'll be able to print these all out and actually have a decent sized book. And it's funny because now that I've started this, there's no way I'm stopping. This has helped my cooking so much and allowed me to be so creative. Thanks to everyone who reads this, who ever you may be. I hope everyone has a good new year and I wish you all the best!!!

Alright, enough of the sappy crap and back to the food! haha This was so easy and delicious. Especially after all my hard work yesterday it was nice to just make a sandwich that is full of flavor! It took about 5 minutes to make and then like 1 minute to eat haha. Now I get to cook Christmas dinner. I'm glad it'll just be the 4 of us (dad, mom, my brother billy, and I) this year. It's so much simpler to cook for fewer people!

Ingredients:
prime rib, cut into bit size pieces
mayo mixed with a splash of au jus
2 pieces white bread
Any sliced cheese (mozzarella, swiss, provolone)
Handful romaine lettuce

Spread mayo on both slices of bread. Place cheese on top of 1 slice. Put cut up prime rib on top and then stack on the lettuce. Close up sandwich and put into a pan over medium heat. Add a pan with weight on top so sandwich gets thin. Cook 2 minutes per side then cut and serve with chips or leftover veggies from the night before.

1 comment:

  1. This looks awesome. I can almost smell it. I am now your loyal follower. One of these days when you have a minute, come and see my blog. I'd be proud and honored to have you as a friend/follower. Happy New Year, Keri (aka Sam) www.samwich365.com

    ReplyDelete