Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Finger Sandwiches



I love small sandwiches. And since I bought a ton of meat at Alpine Village when I bought the wieners I figured mini sandwiches would be a win win. You know, the mini, bite size, petite kind of sandwiches. haha. The daintiness of the sandwich makes you feel better about eating 3 or 4 of them! You can use croissants or bread instead of crescent rolls but I just happened to have some left over.

Ingredients:
roast beef
smoked turkey
danish butter cheese
mayo
salt and pepper
crescent rolls

Directions:
1. cut crescent roll sin half with a serrated knife.

2. Spread a little mayo on both halves

3. put cheese on both halves.

4. Add roast beef and turkey to each sandwich

5. Close sandwich, serve with chips, and eat!

1 comment:

  1. omg butter cheese is AMAZING. i had a lot of irish butter cheese when i traveled. so good it feels wrong!

    ReplyDelete