Monday, May 17, 2010

Grilled Pizza Party

If you want to see how this is done, go to youtube.com and search whitney klein. I'm the girl in the pink shirt. I've always wanted to make a movie like the food network and this was my chance. Although we weren't the most professional and I got teased while trying to talk, we had a blast making this. I especially want to thank Patrick Akhamlich for filming, editing, and doing some sweet graphics.

I had the guys over for a poker/fight night so I wanted to do something fun and customizable so everyone was happy. If I did this again I would buy more pizza dough because the guys could have eaten 2 mini pizzas each.

Buy pizza dough (4.50 for large ball of dough)
mozzarella cheese
fontina cheese

possible toppings:
pepperoni
bell pepper
onion
chicken
roasted garlic
basil-cheese
proscuitto
chorizo

tomato sauce:
1 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
1 tbs oregano
3 tbs fresh basil
red chili flake
up to 2 tbs of sugar

For directions You'll just have to watch my video and see for yourself! please leave comments so I can improve for the next video which should be beef stew.

here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcDkr5nRImc

No comments:

Post a Comment