Monday, May 17, 2010

A Big Breakfast



I got a little tired of doing dinner parties so instead I decided to do a brunch type thing with my friend. Plus, breakfast is the most important meal of the day so why not eat a ton?!?! I made sure they were already at my house before I started to cook because eggs don't take to long and if they just sit around, they get rubbery and gross. I just made things that I had on hand like bacon, eggs, english muffins and a special treat of cinnamon rolls.

I love cinnamon rolls in the tube in the store. You can bake them yourself so they are fresh and your whole house smells delicious. They're easy and all you have to do is follow the directions on the packaging.

The eggs can be made anyway you like. I made mine scrambled with some sauteed onion and a tablespoon or two of shredded cheese. I liked adding these other flavors to spice up what the scrambled eggs I already eat everyday.

You can make any other breakfast favorites you'd like but my favs are bacon and english muffins. Breakfast is usually quick cooking so it's great for entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment