Thursday, January 18, 2018

Crispy Cauliflower


I'm always trying to find a way to make cauliflower less boring and this dish delivered. The mix of texture between the tender cauliflower with the crunchy panko made this side dish much more interesting. It reminded me of fried food and made me feel like I was eating something bad when I was eating vegetables.

Ingredients:
1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
1 tbs. olive oil
salt and pepper
1 tsp. chopped parsley

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 425.

2. Toss cauliflower, panko, olive oil, salt and pepper in a medium sized bowl.

3. Pour cauliflower mix onto a foil lined baking sheet. Make sure to get panko breadcrumbs all over the cauliflower.

4. Cook in oven for about 25 minutes until the cauliflower is tender and the breadcrumbs are browned.

5. Serve as is or you can get fancy and add some chopped parsley on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment