Sunday, November 6, 2016

Steak Wet Marinade



I pulled out my vacuum machine since some steaks were on sale. I always see on cooking competions that they will vacuum seal meat with a marinade. Since I had the tools, I figured why not give it a shot! I normally do a dry rub on steaks and try to let it sit overnight. When I see it on tv, they always use a wet marinade so I threw this together with what I had. It was really tasty and I could tell vacuum sealing it helped the marinade really penetrate the steak!

Ingredients:
4 ribeye steaks
3 tbs. soy sauce
1 tbs. balsamic vinegar
1 tbs. Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. ground black pepper
1 tsp. brown sugar

Directions:
1. Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a small bowl.

2. Place a steak in your vacuum seal bag and then add 2 tbs. of the marinade to the bag and roll the steak in it.

3. Follow your vacuum sealer instructions and seal the bag. Allow to marinate as long as you want but at least 30 minutes. Grill to your liking and serve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment