Friday, September 5, 2014

Trying Something New - Restaurant Reviews

Hello Readers (and by readers I mean the 2 people who view this site since my posts are so inconsistent),

I've decided to try something new. I want to start critiquing restaurants based on my visits there. My hope is to talk about the food and service, the decor and atmosphere, and the overall experience at the different restaurants I eat at. In my life I've been very fortunate to have the opportunity to dine at some amazing restaurants run by chefs like Bobby Flay, Tom Colicchio, and Joel Robuchon. Eating meals at places like these has taught me what good food can be, what good service can be, and I've definitely learned when meals are not as good as they could be.

My intention is not to be rude or mean, but to have a sense of humor, try to improve the dining experience of others, and share some amazing meals and cooking tips to help fellow home cooks like myself who aspire to cook like a master.

Don't get me wrong, I still plan to post recipes I create but I would love to one day go to restaurants and help them by updating and modifying them to make them better.

I hope you enjoy my reviews :)

Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment