Sunday, December 1, 2013

Dine, Center and Song Menu Nov. 2, 2013



Dine, Center and Song is an event from my work where we auction off a dinner and entertainment. My boss does the singing and my other boss and I do the cooking with help from staff and volunteers to do the serving. It's a ton of work but always ends up being a fun night. The pressure to get out 12 plates at one time is pretty crazy but exhilarating. 

Most of these recipes can be found on epicurious if desired but I posted my favorite dishes from the night here on Klein and Dine!!

Appetizers:

Caribbean Meatballs with Apricot Dipping Sauce
Mushroom Tacos with Ancho Cheese Mix, Cotija Cheese, and Lime Crema
Shrimp with Basil Ponzu Sauce
Apricots with Goat Cheese Mix, Marcona Almond, and Honey

Crab Bisque with Snow Crab Claw

Wedge Salad with Blue Cheese and Walnuts

Beef Tenderloin with Tomato Confit, Mushroom Bread Pudding, and Spinach

Tangarine Bavarian, Tangarine Caramel Sauce, and Candied Tangerine Peel


No comments:

Post a Comment